|| 1. Increase the high school graduation rate of all subgroups.
- Close the graduation rate gap between “High Needs” students and non “High Needs” students.
- Implement a Flexible Learning Program for Rome High School to address “High Needs” students.
- Continue Projection Acceleration.
- Expand the Phoenix Performance Learning Center.
- Refine the Response to Intervention Program (RTI) in Grades K-12.
- Continue the Bridge Program with Georgia Northwestern Technical College.
- Collaborate with Georgia Northwestern Technical College and Georgia Highlands College through the Phoenix Program.
2. Improve student achievement in Grades K-12.
- Implement the Common Core Georgia Performance Standards (CCGPS) in K-12 reading, ELA, and K-9 mathematics.
- Refine the CLASS Keys teacher evaluation instrument in PreK-12.
- Expand the use of READ 180 Program as an intervention in Grades 4-12.
- Decrease the achievement gap between “High Needs” and non “High Needs” students.
- Continue system-wide benchmark assessments of math and reading through universal screening (i.e. DIBELS, GRASP, and Scholastic Reading Inventory).
- Implement the Striving Readers Grant for ages 0-3 and for Grades PreK-12.
3. Improve professional learning activities with all personnel.
- Utilize the student longitudinal data system (SLDS) to analyze student achievement data.
- Support the instruction of Grades K-12 CCGPS and Georgia Performance Standards.
- Develop strong educational leaders through system-level training and the Georgia State University Principals Academy.
- Continue implementation of Reading, Writing, and Math Workshops in Grades K-8 with workshop strategies implementation in Grades 9-12.
4. Improve workforce/career readiness skills.
- Increase percentage of students completing three or more designated Career, Technical, and Agricultural Education (CTAE) Pathway courses.
- Improve Asset Test results in 10 th grade.
- Increase the percentage of students earning a Work Ready Certificate on the ACT Work Keys Assessment.
5. Implement capital outlay project.
- Begin construction of Anna K. Davie Elementary School with SPLOST III funds.