- ACT / SAT Information
- College and Career Information
- Collegiate Sports Eligibility
- Enrollment Requirements
- Fees and Forms
- Graduation Information
- Online Resources and Links
- Scholarship Information
- Student Ambassador Program
Students are required to have the forms below on file in order to properly register for the school term:
- Registration Packet / Forma de Registracion en Espanol
- Previous school records (You can bring these with you or fill out and sign a records release form at the school.)
- Birth Certificate and Social Security card
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization Form #3231 (We allow 30 days if you have out-of-state documents to get Georgia documents completed.)
- Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental Exam Form #3300 (We allow 30 days if you have out-of-state documents to get Georgia documents completed.)
- Parent or Guardian's ID
- Proof of Residence
To show proof of residence, a utility bill must be supplied to the school with the student's legal guardian's name and legal street address printed on the bill.
We will NOT copy this form; therefore you MUST provide a COPY for RHS.
A utility bill consists of:
Landline Phone Bill--this cannot be a cell phone
Electricity BillPlease note: Each student will receive a packet on the first day of school with the above forms as well as an insurance form and yearbook order form. Any forms not used, please have your student return them to his/her 4th period teacher.