Financial Aid Links:
Annuity Students & Financial Literacy: https://www.annuity.org/
Financial aid for online college students: https://www.learnhowtobecome.o
Financial Aid and FAFSA guide: https://www.affordablecolleges
- Total cost of our college is $17,020 a year (No out-of-state tuition fee)
- Minimum GPA requirement of 2.0 on their final high school transcript to be accepted
- Our institutional scholarships start at a 2.5 GPA. For example, if your students have a 3.0 GPA and a 18 ACT or 860 SAT, they will qualify for $5000 in scholarships.
- Concordia College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associates and bachelors degrees.
- Your students can apply online at www.ccal.edu by click on "Apply Now" and the application fee will be waived.