Financial Aid Links:
Financial aid for online college students: https://www.learnhowtobecome.o
Financial Aid and FAFSA guide: https://www.affordablecolleges
Harvesting Scholars is hosting its annual College Fair on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at Georgia Highlands College (Cartersville Campus)from 12-3 p.m.
Several organizations have confirmed their participation including 20+ colleges/universities, military personnel, as well as local community groups that offer scholarships, and job readiness information.
Additionally, there will be optional breakout sessions led by college experts. At 12:30 p.m., a representative from the Georgia Student Finance Commission will discuss financial aid options in Georgia as well as the FAFSA and other ways to pay for college.
At 1:30 p.m. a panel discussion will be led by college Athletic Advisors and student athletes on understanding the athletic recruitment process. This session is for aspiring athletes to hear first hand what college athletic directors are looking for when scouting students to award athletic scholarships.
We have a day full of valuable information available for students. All high school students are encouraged to attend. If your students have never visited the beautiful Georgia Highlands campus, this will be a great opportunity to see it first hand. Please share this flyer with your 9th-12th grade students. Pre-Registration is encouraged and can be completed at www.harvestingscholars.org.
- Total cost of our college is $17,020 a year (No out-of-state tuition fee)
- Minimum GPA requirement of 2.0 on their final high school transcript to be accepted
- Our institutional scholarships start at a 2.5 GPA. For example, if your students have a 3.0 GPA and a 18 ACT or 860 SAT, they will qualify for $5000 in scholarships.
- Concordia College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associates and bachelors degrees.
- Your students can apply online at www.ccal.edu by click on "Apply Now" and the application fee will be waived.